Some simple steps on how to use your hand blender
A hand blender is considered as an all-in-one kitchen appliance. Known for its versatility and affordability, you can use a blender to blend, whip, chop veggies, and even mix the food items. A hand blender is nothing less than a magic wand that is handy, portable, and most importantly, budget-friendly.
Why is a hand blender an important kitchen appliance?
One of the biggest benefits of a hand blender is that you can use this magical kitchen tool for a variety of things. Be it whipping a fresh smoothie or chopping veggies, this ideal kitchen appliance will help you do it all in a jiffy. Not only milkshakes, but also you can use a hand blender in making salad dressings, dips, and whatnot!
Here are a few simple points on how you can use your hand blender for different purposes in the kitchen and the right way to use it –
1. A hand blender is an ideal kitchen appliance that helps you whip a smoothie, puree, soups and milkshakes. In fact, you can make lassi or thandais as well using a hand blender!
2. Also, you can use your magical kitchen tool as a chopper as well. The chop function in your hand blender lets you chop veggies like tomatoes, carrots, bell peppers and onions.
3. Very often, hand blenders are used to make salad dressings, dips, milkshakes, and other items.
4. Always follow the instructions while using a blender. Check the instructions for washing and maintaining the appliance. Turn the blender off before your detach or attach any parts. Also, detach the parts and take them off before washing them.
5. Make sure to have the correct attachments or accessories for the work you are doing. And if you are looking for an upgrade or a new one, have a look at our hand blenders that are just within your budget. To check for hand blender price, visit our product section.
6. Know when to turn the power off and check your instructions manual carefully. Additionally, use the right container for blending your ingredients. A narrow container is much better than a wider one as it prevents spillage.
7. Treat your hand blender carefully and don’t put it near a stove. Wash the blender and the blade parts immediately after using it. Wipe the parts with a dry cloth and your blender will be sparkling just like a new one.
Having a handy kitchen appliance like a hand blender in your kitchen will enhance your overall cooking experience. If you are planning to buy hand blenders online, check this useful list of FAQs