Looking for the best induction cooktop: check out these features
Many Indian homes these days have induction cooktops. If you are thinking of buying the best induction cooktop for your kitchen, keep reading, as in this post we will tell what all features you should be looking for:
1. Power rating: One of the most important things to keep in mind when buying an induction cooktop is the power rating or the wattage. Higher wattage means faster cooking. Kutchina offers 1400 watt to 2000 watt induction cooktops that help you cook efficiently and faster.
2. Pre-set menu: The auto preset menu is a feature that takes the guesswork out of cooking. The pre-set menu sets the temperature of the appliance as per the dish you are cooking. So, whether you are preparing rice or making roti or frying vegetables, the induction cooktop sets the temperature accordingly – so that you can cook with perfection each time.
3. Safety: This is an important factor to take into account when buying an induction cooktop. Modern cooktops like the ones from Kutchina induction cookers are a great option for families with children as they come with auto-pan detection features. This feature ensures that the heating is turned off the moment the pan is removed. As there is no fear of flame, you don’t have to worry about fire-related accidents. Also, the cooking surface cools down quite quickly and, thus, it is cool to touch once the cooking is done.
4. Timer: In the kitchen, there is one or another task waiting to be done. If you leave the gas stove on, you may end up overcooking or even burning the food. Kutchina induction cooktops let set a timer so that you don’t have to closely monitor the pan every second. Once the timer is up, the appliance will shut off.
5. Portability: If you love to cook while travelling or you frequently throw rooftop parties, portability is a factor you shouldn’t ignore. Kutchina induction cookers are lightweight and the compact design makes them easy to carry.
6. Maintenance: There is no doubt that induction cooktops are easy to clean as there are no knobs or burners like gas stoves. Kutchina induction cooktops have a smooth cooking surface that makes cleaning the appliance a breeze.