How to Set Up Your Dream Kitchen?
Creating a kitchen that is that sleek and supremely functional can be quite overwhelming. There are several decisions to be made regarding layout, functionality, backsplashes and aesthetics. Instead of letting all these choices bog you down, you must make a checklist and then march on towards the journey of creating the dream kitchen that you want.
Here are a few tips to get to make your kitchen look stunning from every angle:
- Think of a theme: Instead of choosing colours of cabinets and backsplash, sit back and think about what kind of a kitchen you want. If you want a farmhouse style kitchen you can go for a white and light-coloured wood colour combination that can be accentuated by rustic decor items. If you want a glamourous kitchen, opt for a high-gloss laminate and let your kitchen be the star of your house.
- Plan a layout carefully: A kitchen is a work area for you and your appliances. You need ample space to use your appliances, prep food, clean up and occasionally socialise. Sometimes there will be more than one person working in the kitchen. It is thus important that when you designing your kitchen you take into account for adequate traffic flow. No matter what’s the layout of your kitchen, thanks to modular kitchen designs, every corner will be utilized.
- Maximise functionality: Kitchen cabinetry are simple storage units. They are the backbone of the kitchen. Cooking fumes and oil build-up can give your cabinets dirty look. While choosing the colour and material, keep in mind that they are easy to clean. Also, have a balanced combination of cabinets with side and upward swing doors. Have drawers with organisers for keeping cutleries and other items. Make sure no cabinet door blocking access to another.
- Right appliances: Choosing appliances like cooking range, dishwasher and microwave can help you pull a kitchen together. Appliances that don’t go well with the kitchen can make the kitchen look haphazard. You can go for built-in appliances for a seamless look. Built-in appliances like hobs not just reduce counter clutter, they give the kitchen a sleek look. Built-in dishwasher and oven give more floor space to your kitchen for kitchen islands. For small appliances, go for appliances that dramatically cut down your cooking time and look stunning on your counter.
Explore a wide range of built-in and freestanding appliances from Kutchina and make your life relaxed. Appliances from Kutchina, one of the top selling kitchen appliances companies in India, are technologically advanced and aesthetically appealing. To check our top selling appliances, visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/appliances/.
- Don’t forget the flooring: While you are doing all the kitchen upgrades, keep in mind the flooring. The statement backsplashes and swanky cabinets need equally stylish flooring. If you get the flooring right your kitchen will look super chic. If you have children and pets at home, go for stained tiles that give your kitchen a rustic feel and won’t get dirty easily.
Bring your dream kitchen to life with Kutchina
Do you want your kitchen to look straight out of decor magazines? Do you want the awkward kitchen corners to be optimised? If yes, then let experts at Kutchina help you bring your dream kitchen come to life. Kutchina is one of the best modular kitchen brands in India. Explore latest Kutchina modular kitchen designs here https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/modular-kitchens/.