How to select the best chimney brand: essential features to look for
A kitchen is incomplete without an electric kitchen chimney which ensures that smoke and odour are efficiently removed from the kitchen. Selecting the one that is suitable for your kitchen size and cooking needs careful consideration. As one of the best chimney brands, we share with you the essential features that you should be looking for:
1. Suction capacity: Suction power is the capacity of the motor to suck oil particles, grease, smoke and odour. Suction capacity is measured in cubic metre per hour (m3/hr) – our kitchen chimneys are available between 700m3/hr and 1800m3/hr. When selecting a kitchen chimney, bear in mind 2 factors: the size of your kitchen and how frequently you fry and deep-fry while preparing meals.
2. Filterless technology: Filterless chimneys have better suction capabilities than ones with filters. In chimneys without filterless technology, oil sticks to the filters which need to be frequently cleaned so that they can work efficiently. Filterless technology ensures greater suction and ensures no cleaning hassles.
3. Cleaning and maintenance: Cleaning Kutchina chimneys is convenient because of auto clean technology and i-Auto clean technology. When choosing a kitchen chimney, do look for these two technologies.
4. Auto-clean technology: Oil and grease melt and collect in the oil cup automatically. This oil cup needs to be emptied, ensuring no cleaning hassles, which make these chimneys low-maintenance.
5. i-Auto-clean technology: Backed by artificial intelligence, our i-Autoclean chimneys identify when there is a need for cleaning and they set the cleaning schedules accordingly, allowing touch-free cleaning.
6. Ease of operation: When selecting a chimney, look for the one that provides ease of operation. Some of our chimneys come with easy push controls that let you select between speeds while others have trendy touch control. Select high-end models come with gesture control that enables easy operation by a simple wave of the hand.
7. Noiseless operations: One of the essential features of a good chimney is noiseless operation.s All our chimneys are equipped with powerful motors yet they make very less noise so that you can cook without any disturbance.
8. Illumination: For convenient cooking, ensure that the chimneys you select have power-saving LED lamps that can illuminate the cooking hob area. All our chimneys have either incandescent lamps or LED lamps so that your cooking area is well-lit.
Explore our kitchen chimneys online.