How to choose a mixer grinder?
A mixer grinder is one of those kitchen appliances that help you prepare a lot of things, without any hassle. Be it grinding masalas or making a paste or chutney, you can make almost anything with the help of these useful appliances. While choosing a mixer grinder online, you should consider certain factors.
We have rounded up a few of those, hope it helps:
1. Number of jars: Often, people think that the number of jars that come with a mixer grinder doesn’t really matter. However, the two-three jars serve various purposes. The small ones are perfect for grinding masalas or making chutneys or pastes. However, the bigger ones let you make batters, shakes, and even smoothies. Our smart mixer grinders come with three separate stainless steel jars that ease your kitchen chores.
2. Speed: While choosing a mixer grinder, make sure you check the speed level of the appliance. An ideal mixer grinder should have at least three speed options – low, medium, and high. This helps in grinding and mixing your whole spices efficiently. Moreover, also look for another factor, which is the pulse option that lets you grind ingredients in a better manner. Good quality mixer grinders have a knob to control the speed as per requirements.
3. Budget: This is yet another important factor to look for, before selecting a mixer grinder. Set up a budget and then start looking for your grinder. There are a number of affordable options available online that come with a number of options. You can also check our range of affordable mixer grinders, with a host of features, that is just within your budget.
4. Wattage: Don’t forget to check the wattage of the mixer grinder, while shopping online. It is one of the most important factors to look for. Research a bit and check which option is ideal for your kitchen. Anything between 500-750 W is good for Indian cooking.
5. Material of the blades: The blades of your mixer grinder are the ones that perform the majority of the work. Stainless steel blades are ideal for the grinder jars, especially the 304 grade. Blades with superior-quality stainless steel do not corrode easily and last longer. Moreover, the sharpness of the blades also retains for longer periods of time and functions effortlessly.
6. Warranty period: Last but not the least, whenever you decide to finalize your mixer grinder, don’t forget to check the warranty period. An ideal mixer grinder comes with a warranty on both the motor and the appliance as well. Go for those that come with a warranty period of five years on the motor and two years on the mixer grinder from the purchase date.
If you are looking for a superior-quality mixer grinder at an affordable price, then check out our amazing models. High on functionality and smart features, like easy knob controlled operation, ABS body, jar lock and others, our compact grinders come in various designs, five years warranty on motor, and two years warranty on the product.