How to buy a microwave oven online?
A microwave oven is synonymous with convenience. Whether you want to reheat leftovers or cook a fresh meal, a microwave oven does it all for you in a hassle-free way. . Our microwave ovens come in convection mode, grill mode and combo modes so that you can bake, roast, and grill. You can make a wide variety of recipes with a great degree of efficiency using our microwave ovens.
Looking for a microwave oven online?
When it comes to buying a suitable microwave oven online, you have to consider a wide range of factors including the types, capacity and additional features. As one of the leading kitchen appliances brands, we share with you useful insights on buying a microwave online:
1. Know the types of microwave ovens available: Before you start looking for microwave ovens online make sure you are familiar with all the types available in the market. There are three types — solo microwave, grill microwave and convection. A solo is ideal for reheating cooked food. A grill microwave comes with additional grilling accessories that help to make grilled vegetables, kebabs, grilled meat, and chicken and paneer tikkas. Microwave with convection mode circulates hot air efficiently so that you can bake cakes, cookies and bread without any difficulty.
2. Choose a capacity enough to suit your needs: When it comes to choosing the right capacity of the microwave ovens, it is important to take into account the number of family members you have. Our microwave ovens come with 25 litres of capacity making them perfect for families comprising three to five members.
3. Look for features that make cooking easy: Modern microwave ovens such as ours come with several innovative features such as preset functions and auto-cooking programmes that simplify the preparation of a variety of recipes. Our microwave ovens come with up to 10 auto-cooking programmes that help you cook several Indian and European dishes without having to manually adjust the temperature and time. Once you select the dish along with its weight, the microwave oven will automatically set the power and cooking time, removing the guesswork out of cooking. With pre-set functions, you carry out tasks like reheating and defrosting with just a few clicks of buttons.
4. Safety feature: If you have children at home, it is a good idea to go for models that come with a child lock. Our microwave ovens come with a child lock so that your little ones do not change the settings when the appliance is operating.
5. Ease of operation: Use a microwave oven that is easy to use. Our microwave ovens come with feather touch controls that allow ease of use.