How to buy a bread toaster?
For a quick and healthy breakfast, a bread toaster is a go-to appliance. Put the slices of bread in the slot and your breakfast is ready in a matter of time. A well-done toast goes well with scrambled eggs, boiled eggs and even a glass of juice. With so many toaster machines, it can be difficult to choose the one that is suitable for your family.
Over here we discuss important things that you should keep in mind to find the best toaster for your kitchen:
1. Browning levels: When it comes to the crispiness of toasts, everyone has their personal preference. Always check the browning levels that a toaster has before selecting one. Our pop-up toasters come with up to 7 browning levels that meet the different preferences of all your family members. From light golden brown to dark and crispy, the toasters can toast slices of bread as you like.
2. Heating modes: Modern pop-toasters can do more than just toasting slices of bread. Look for additional heating functions like defrosting and reheating. With the defrost option, you can heat refrigerated bread slices without toasting them. You can also reheat already toasted bread slices without burning them further. The cancel function allows you to stop the heating at any moment you like. All these features are there in Kutchina pop-up toasters.
3. Fast and even heating: We have 700w to 1100w pop toasters that are designed to ensure quick and even distribution of heat so that you get well-done toasts every time.
4. Trouble-free cleaning: The bread crumbs that often get accumulated in the toaster are not just unhygienic but also a fire risk. Our Kutchina toasters come with a crumb tray that collects all the bread crumbs. All you need to do is slide it out and clean it. A crumb tray not only keeps your toaster clean but also increases the longevity of the toaster. When crumbs are not removed from the toaster, they get stuck in the heating coils and adversely affect the performance of the toaster.
5. Size and number of the slots: We offer 2-slice and 4-slice toasters. If you have 2 to 3 family members, a 2-slice toaster is ideal. However, if you have kids at home and mornings are hectic, a 4-slice toaster can help you get breakfast faster on the table. When you are buying a toaster, make it a point to select a toaster that has large slots to accommodate big slices of bread.