Appliances Every New Homeowner Should Have
You’ve bought your home and now it’s time to fill it with the right appliances. Well, before you go for a shopping spree, you must make a list of the things that you really need. When it comes to kitchen necessities, there are a lot of appliances that you will need on a daily basis. From big-ticket items like a built-in oven to small-ticket items like a toaster, household appliances make your house a home.
Here’s a checklist that can help you find what you need:
1. Hob: Your kitchen cannot function without a cooktop. Go for an in-built hob that will allow you to save space. Kutchina in-built hob comes with different sizes of burners providing you with the flexibility to use pots and pans of different sizes. Our functional built-in hob comes with burners that ensure faster cooking through uniform flame distribution. The autoignition feature has made searching for a lighter a thing of the past. Select Kuthcina hob models come with an innovative safety feature that stops the gas supply on the absence of the burner flame. To bring home the best kitchen hob in India that is safe and modern, visit https://www.kutchina.com/product-category/appliances/hobs/.
2. Microwave oven: In today’s fast-paced world when you are pressed for time in the kitchen, a microwave oven is a boon. From reheating food in a jiffy to express cooking, a microwave is an essential kitchen appliance. A microwave that comes with preset cooking features cut down on the hassle of cooking significantly. From making rice to rustling up gravy items, microwave ovens allow you to prepare entire meals on the go.
3. Mixer grinder: If there’s one appliance that is a true multi-tasker, then it’s a mixer grinder. From churning out sumptuous chutneys to whipping healthy smoothies, a mixer grinder is a must-have in a modern-day kitchen. You can grind a large variety of food in a mixer grinder and that too in a limited amount of time. A mixer grinder can make cooking easy and quick.
4. Toaster: There are a hundred things to do in the morning and amidst the morning rush, two slices of buttered toasts just taste like heaven. A pop-up toaster can give help you make breakfast ina jiffy. Apply a dollop of butter on toasted slices and you are ready to go. On a hectic morning, a pop-up toaster seems like a heavenly blessing
5. Electric kettle: Whether you are a tea lover or coffee lover or just a convenience lover, an electric kettle is what you need to get you going on a busy workday. The convenience and the speed that it offers is just unmatchable. From boiling water to making instant noodles, an electric kettle may seem basic but it is really important. To use it all you need to do is pour some water and switch it on. Voila! You’ve hot water for coffee or tea. The best part is you don’t have to keep an eye on the boiling water. The electric kettle automatically switches off once the heating is over.
Transform cooking experience with Kutchina kitchen appliances
We, at Kutchina, are focused towards helping you make your kitchen an enjoyable space to work in. We have some of the best kitchen appliances that employ innovative features which improve functionality and ease.