9 Must-Have Appliances For Today’s Kitchens
In today’s hectic life, having kitchen appliances that do all the work for you can be a true blessing. Cooking is an art which often needs to be perfected with accuracy and precision of kitchen appliances. And, the modern kitchen is incomplete without these appliances.
Over we present to you a list of nine kitchen appliances that will help you create the ultimate modern kitchen:
1. Microwave oven: Whether you wish to reheat cooked food or you want to cook food from scratch, a microwave oven is a useful kitchen appliance. Cooking in a microwave oven is much faster than conventional cooking methods. Auto-preset menu makes cooking easy and convenient. You can grill, bake, and defrost.
2. Induction cooktop: An induction cooker can literally revolutionise the way you have been cooking till date. Known for its high speed, the induction cooker can help you prepare various dishes in no time. With auto-preset menu, you can saute, fry, and grill without any worry. You can make curries, chappatis and dosas much faster than conventional methods of cooking.
3. Mixer grinder: Be it grounding spices to preparing gravies, with a mixer grinder you can prepare a variety of food items. The versatile appliance can be used for making a lot of kitchen chores easier and swifter. Day to day activities like making the ginger-garlic paste, grounding whole spices, blending purees and making smoothies have become easy with a mixer grinder at home.
4. Hand blender: A hand blender is a blessing. It can blend, puree and emulsify. You can make soups, sauces, smoothies and mix batter for baking cakes and cookies. You can also prepare the batter for pancakes. If you are wondering which hand blender to buy that depends on your needs. The one that comes with a whisker and chopper, can help you multiple chores other than just blending.
5. Juicer: In an ideal world, you should be eating 3 to 4 servings of fruits and vegetables in a day. But in the time-pressed world, it seems difficult. Having a juicer at home is quick-solution. Instead of drinking packaged juices, you can relish freshly squeezed juices every day. You can also introduce a wider variety of fruits and vegetables into your daily diet.
6. Sandwich maker: Making delicious sandwiches is easy with a sandwich maker at home. The non-stick heating plates use less oil while toasting the bread. With choicest ingredients, you can make simple to elaborate sandwiches in a jiffy. The ready indicator makes sure that you don’t end up with a burnt sandwich.
7. Electric kettle: Though an electric kettle seems like a basic appliance, the convenience and the speed it offers when boiling water is unmatchable. From boiling water for tea and coffee to preparing instant noodles, an electric kettle can help you save time on so many chores.
8. Kitchen Chimney: Fumes coming out cooking not spoils the walls, ceilings and cabinetry, they can also have an adverse effect on your respiratory health. A powerful modern kitchen chimney is ideal to keep your kitchen free from smoke, odour and stickiness.
9. Dishwasher: A dishwasher not only takes the drudgery out of washing utensils by hand, but it also gives cleaner dishes. With your dishes going through cycles of scalding hot water, you get disinfected dishes. The dishwasher helps you save money and water in the long run and makes your kitchen counter and sink look less cluttered.