6 Things To Know Before Buying An Induction Cooker
From cooking on a wood-fired hearth to preparing meals on a gas stove, modern cooking has come a long way. Today, the buzz is about induction cooktops. Hailed as one of the advanced technological development in the field of cooking, induction cooktops are replacing conventional gas stoves. Induction cookers are safe, convenient and have superior cooking performance. It is no easy task to find an induction cooker that meets your need. For you, we have rounded up some of the important factors that you should know when choosing an induction cooktop.
- Wattage/Power Rate: The most important thing that you should consider is the power rate. The higher the power rate, the faster the cooking. For Indian cooking, 1500 to 2000 watt induction cookers are ideal. Kutchina has 2000 watt induction cooktops that help you to cook fast, transferring heat to the pan faster than any other method of cooking.
- Safety features: Whenever you are buying a new appliance, safety should always be your first concern. Kutchina induction cooktops are safe as they are designed with auto-pan detection feature. With this feature, the heating stops the very moment you remove the cookware. As there is no flame, there is no risk of fire.
- Preset Menu: Induction cookers that come with preset menu are a boon for people who have little time in their hand. Kutchina induction cookers are programmed with preset menus. The control panels come with sophisticated touch buttons which makes them easy to use. With one touch of a button, you can barbeque, deep fry, stir fry and slow cook. Whether you want to cook rice or boil milk, just select the preset menu and relax. The induction cooker will switch off on its own.
- Timer: Kutchina induction cooktops come with menus that regulate the heat and set a timer. With one touch of a button, you can make biryani and chapatis. You can also regulate temperature and time by manually selecting the options. The manual selection makes your everyday cooking a lot easier and faster. You don’t have to stand near the induction cooker like you have to do with a gas stove. Once the timer is up, cooking will automatically stop. This will reduce power wastage and prevent accidental fire.
- Portability: Kutchina induction cookers are light-weight and you can carry them along on a picnic or take them to the rooftop for parties and gatherings. The compact design of the induction cookers makes them easy to carry them anywhere you want. When not in use, they are easy to store as they don’t take up much space.
- Easy to clean: Kutchina induction cookers are easy to clean as there are no knobs and dirt traps like gas stoves. Spray a kitchen cleaner on the top surface and wipe it off with a microfibre cloth. As the top surface doesn’t get hot like a gas stove, the spillage doesn’t become too stubborn to clean.
Enjoy making mouth-watering delicacies with Kutchina induction cooktops!